If you are an Android user and wants to use iOS 11 Emojis on Android then here you are at the right place. iOS Emojis are a great thing about the iOS devices. I personally use an Android device but I’m a huge fan of iOS Emojis. There is no such official way or application to install iOS Emojis on Android mobile phones.
However, there are various applications available on the Google Play Store which provides the Emojis pack but none of them provides original iOS Emojis pack. Apple has recently launched new Emojis set for iOS 11 version which has some improved version of Emojis.
You May Also Like: iOS 11 Ringtones for Android.
iOS Emojis.ttf Download for Android
If you really love iOS Emojis and wanna use them on your Android mobile phone then here in this article we are going to share some tricks by which iOS Emojis can be installed on any of the Android mobile phone and the great thing about this is that there is no need for a rooted mobile phone to use iOS Emojis on Android.
You can install iOS Emojis on Android even with an unrooted mobile phone. To use iOS Emojis for Android you need to have iOS Emojis.ttf file which is necessary and contains complete Emojis set of iOS 11 version.
I tried these iOS Emojis set on my Samsung mobile phone and they were working quite well on the Samsung device. However, you can use them on any of Android mobile phone. There are various ways to install these Emojis on Android such as via TWRP Recovery method or Manual method.
Download iOS Emojis Pack for Android
Here we have shared the Apple Emojis ttf file for Android mobile phones by which iOS Emojis can be installed to Android system. You just have to click on the Download button and Emojis.ttf file will be saved on your mobile phone after that you have to follow below-mentioned steps to install emojis on your Android mobile phone.
How to Install iOS 11 Emojis on Android?
After downloading iOS Emojis Pack the question is that how to install them on Android mobile phone? So, there are various methods of installing these Emojis on Android and here we have mentioned all of them. Please follow these steps carefully.
Method #1: Via TWRP Recovery
- At first download iOS 11 Emojis.ttf file from the link shared above.
- Now make sure that the file is saved to your Internal Storage of the device.
- After that Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Select the iOS Emojis Zip file and flash.
- After successfully flashing reboot your mobile phone.
- That’s all, Now you can enjoy iOS Emojis for Android.
Method #2: For Samsung Mobile Phones
If you are having a Samsung mobile phone then follow below shared steps to use iOS Emojis on Samsung mobile phone.
- At first download and then extract the iOS Emojis Zip file into Internal Storage of mobile.
- Now there you will find a file named NotoColorEmoji.ttf or SamsungColorEmoji.ttf.
- Open /system/fonts folder. (If it does not open in default File Manager then you can use ES File Explorer)
- Now here in this folder, you will find an existing file named ‘NotoColorEmoji.ttf’. Backup this file somewhere else on your mobile phone.
- Now copy the NotoColorEmoji.ttf file which you downloaded and paste into /system/fonts folder.
- After that rename ‘NotoColorEmoji.ttf‘ to ‘SamsungColorEmoji.ttf‘.
- Now set permissions of the folder as following: rw-r–r– or 0644.
- Reboot your device and enjoy iOS Emojis on All Samsung mobile phones.
Method #3: Manual Method for All Android Mobiles
Here is a universal method which should work for all the Android mobile phones.
- Download iOS Emojis file and extract it into Internal Storage.
- Now after extracting there will be a file named NotoColorEmoji.ttf.
- Open /system/fonts folder on your phone (use ES File Explorer)
- There will be an existing file named ‘NotoColorEmoji.ttf’. Backup it somewhere else on your mobile phone.
- Now copy downloaded ‘NotoColorEmoji.ttf’ file and paste it into /system/fonts folder.
- After that set permissions of the folder as following: rw-r–r– or 0644.
- Reboot your mobile phone and enjoy.
Here we shared a complete guide on using iOS Emoji for Android Mobile Phones. If you are also a fan of iOS Emojis then you can use them on any Android mobile phone easily without root. I hope you liked this article and enjoyed reading it.
If you are facing any trouble in installing Emojis or have any query related to iOS Emojis Pack then let us know via the comments section below. We will get back to you ASAP.